I like making healthy recipes that are also easy to make! This is my version of a Thai Peanut Bowl recipe. It is a delicious vegetarian dish made with tofu and mild spices. It’s great for dinner and leftovers to bring to work the next day.
If you don’t eat meat or are looking to reduce your meat consumption, this is a great meal for “Meatless Monday”. Tofu is also a really good source of protein and high in essential amino assets.
Thai Peanut Bowl Recipe
- Fry on medium heat 5 oz of organic tofu in mild curry spices (I used a blend of turmeric, cumin, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper) along with a teaspoon of Thai Chili Paste (red).
- On a bed of fresh greens, add a handful of grated cucumber, shredded carrots, a dash of cilantro, and 2 tablespoons of peanuts.
For the dressing:
- 1/4 c natural peanut butter
- 1.5 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce (or coconut aminos are also a great alternative to soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light coconut milk
- Dash of crushed red pepper
Enjoy! Let me know if you try this recipe, or what you like to have in your Thai Peanut Bowl.
Check out my other healthy recipes here.